Friday, June 29, 2007

I've been tagged

So I am new to this whole tagging thing and thought this one I could do. So here are 8 things you didn't know about me...


1. I do not like being away from my home. Sounds generic, but I am a true home body and love the feel I get when I enter my own house.

2. I was adopted at 3 months old. I was a Christmas present to my parents.

3. I secretly want a 5th child. Someday I know God will either fill that void with either another child or something else.

4. I haven't read an entire book since our trip to Mexico in 2004. I have two different books I have started reading, but haven't had the time to finish. I am tired and ready for bed once all the kids are in bed.

5. I love gardening. I started my very first garden and am now an expert. Yeah right!!! I love the thought of eating something we grew ourselves.

6. I would love to change cars every 2 years. Since growing up with a car dealer for a dad...I have had the opportunity to try different cars. I am my husbands worst nightmare!!!

7. I do not like cooking everyday. I like cooking occasionally, especially for parties, but to think of things everyday for every meal, I could do with out that.

8. I still have my little blankie since I was little girl. I have it underneath our bed. No I don't sleep with it anymore, but I haven't had the heart to throw it away.


So those are my things...since I only know a few of you blogging girls I have no one to tag. So it stops with me. Sorry girls!!!

4 great comments:

Mrs. Breum said...

I have my blankie, too!

And I didn't know you were adopted! Very cute story. :)

Anna said...

Wow, your list was one of the more insightful lists I've read. I feel like I know you better.

And...I'm with you on the cooking thing.

Christy. said...

Hi Shana,
It's Christy (King) Gladheim. I have been reading your posts and it is so fun to see what you are up to. I been reading blogs for months now and just decided to start one yesterday.
I am glad to hear that things are going well with you.

Tami said...

And I have my blankie, too! I still love it--soft and yellow. It has great history. I think I should blog about this story!
It was in the back of a garbage truck after I left it on the top of the garbage can while playing. My terrified screams brought my dad to my side immediately, and he ran down the truck to get it back.
I also lost this blankie for one year. I left it at a family reunion one year when I was maybe like 5--the reunion was held at a really small, old church in a really small, old town. It was on the shelf in the cloak room the next year when we returned for another family reunion!

I LOVE your whole list--I am still thinking of mine, since I was tagged, too.