Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My Mom



I am so proud of my mom...she has finished her "Sassy Shopper" book. She is still in the process of getting a big publisher, but she is able to sell many books just be word of mouth. I was able to go home Mother's Day weekend and help support her at her book signing at Bridgeport Village. She had a great time and was able to sell quite a few books. If you are ever looking for a great girlfriend gift...this is it. It is small enough to put in your purse (checkbook size), but chalk full of great ideas for fashion. You won't need to spend time or money with a personal shopper. Here is her website if you want to order some books, or just browse the book....


2 great comments:

Christy. said...

That is so fun that your mom wrote a book! I see your parents from a distance often at church.

Anna said...

That is so great! I hope she finds a publisher soon.

You all are doing well? We miss you down here in Oregon, but Heather gives me updates!

I've returned to blogland--we'll see how long my attention span is this time! It is fun peeking around on yours.