Monday, August 6, 2007

Busy as a bee





So I feel like I have been so out of touch with the whole blogging world. With summer almost over, birthdays, vacations, friends visiting us, and me being sick for almost 2 1/2 weeks....I just haven't found the time to spend on the computer.


As I look at our family calendar it seems to be filled up until the first day of school. How do we get so busy? We have learned that with moving comes much filled weekends with friends coming to visit from our home town, and parents wanting in on the grandkid action. I haven't kept up on our reading schedule I had for the kids. Hopefully a sprint through August will help keep their minds fresh for school.


We finally got Nick's cast off on August 2nd. I was a little worried about the whole saw thing. But once again he proved to be brave and I was not. He has been on his bike ever since we got home, plus we got a hot tub 2 weeks ago and he has wanted to dive right in. So needless to say he has been in it everyday. I am a little nervous with all the activities he is doing, but he is happy and no sign of any permit problems.


I will promise to be better about updating. I know I love to read all of my friends blogs and stay up to date of the activities. Hope you are all having a great summer!!!

1 great comments:

Tami said...

I am catching back up reading friends' blogs--so thought I'd leave you a comment to say 'hi!' Summer is SO busy, I know! Hard to keep up on routines. I am with you on the hard to keep up on posting to the blog--not that I don't want to--just that I am gone too much.