Thursday, August 9, 2007

Thankful Thursday

I have been visiting some blogs lately that have really shown how thankful they are of not only life in general, but thankful and speaking such kind words about their husbands. (thanks Tami) So I felt compelled this morning to let you all know what I am thankful for.

My husband

He is everything to me. He is a man of God, my friend, lover, husband, brother, son. He works so hard so that I can stay home and raise our four children. Since moving from our family and friends we have had to rely more on God and eachother. It is amazing to think back when we were moving, so many wise adults (those older than me) told us that we would grow closer to eachother and most importantly to God. We still haven't found a church home, but that doesn't mean God is out of our lives.
With that said....I love you Jake and am thankful for YOU!!!


4 great comments:

Christy. said...

Isn't it great to sit down and really think about how much we love our husbands?! I did a tribute to Jeff a few Fridays ago and it was so fun to reflect on him. Sometimes they got lost in the shuffle with all the little ones!

Anna said...

I love your passion for life and family, Shana. And...I love all the pictures you post. Such a window into your days.

Mrs. Breum said...

Very sweet! :)

Tami said...

Oh...what an honor...thank you!

I feel very thankful for the way my husband works so I can stay home, too. It's so humbling to think about--makes me want to honor my husband more. Kind of like the way we feel about the sacrifice Jesus made for us on the cross, I guess, huh?--but on a different scale.