Wednesday, March 28, 2007

We made it!!!


Well we made the move. We are trying to settle in our new house and start living our life out of drawers instead of boxes. We are almost unpacked with the exceptions of a few. With the help of my mom and in-laws I think it will be done by Monday.

The weather has been nice, which has been good for the kids. They don't start their new school until next monday. I am going out of my mind trying to be a mother of 4 and unpack a household of goods. Jake has been a great help as well. Having him home has saved me a ton of work. If you know my hubby, you know that he works hard and never sits down.

The kids have met everyone in the neighborhood...been the park everyday and still manage to be bored. I am hoping I will have more time toward the end of the week to go outside with them, depending on the weather of course.

Well I better go finish hanging pictures.

1 great comments:

Tami said...

Yea--glad you made it, Shana! Hope you are feeling settled in!