Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A Project Complete

What does Labor day weekend mean??? Well I can tell you it met lots of Labor for us. After three exhausting days we are finally done with our side and back yard. With one big truck load of top soil, 2200 square feet of sod, two in-laws, 4 neighbors and us...it is finally complete. Now I just need to work on my garden.

We were truly inspired with the help from our neighbors. I don't think it all would have gotten done if it hadn't been for them. And of course my in-laws....what can I say, I am truly blessed with wonderful in-laws. Now we just wait a week or so and then it is playtime! No more dirt coming into the house, or mud pies being made right out side my back door. I just love grass!!!

1 great comments:

Anna said...

Awesome backyard! I can already envision the soccer practice!