Tuesday, September 11, 2007

First Day of School


Aren't my kids adorable!!!! They grow up to fast.





So the day finally came!!! Not only was it the first day of school, but it was my birthday. With mixed feelings, I sent my two oldest off on the bus to start the new year in their new school. With the exception of 2 kindergarten kids, we now have 15 kids waiting for the bus at 8am. Yes that's right...8am. They were all so excited to get back to school that I don't think I even got a "Love you mom" from the bus. Oh well, the year has started and we are back into the swing of things.

4 great comments:

Anna said...

That picture of all the kids is a riot! I've never seen a line-up like that. No wonder they were excited!!!

Tami said...

Wow--that's a lot of kiddos for one stop! Love the pic of Sydney! She looks so grown up and confident.
I talked to Sydney at church Sunday--she is so respectful and good at talking with adults--I've always thought so. I asked her about school and she had a smile and nod (that yes it was good). Later, when I came back in looking for Jess, she quickly scanned the room and helped me locate her. I appreciate your daughter--she's a sweetie.

Mrs. Breum said...

Fun pictures- your kids are adorable!

Christy. said...

Glad to see you back on the blog. Your kids look great! I love getting back on a schedule. Avery is in 1st grade and Karsen is in preschool. Your yard is beautiful too!