Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thankful Thursday: Friends

I recently got an email from a friend (she will remain anonymous...you know who you are!!!)wondering why she wasn't on my "thankful Thursday" post. After much thought and deliberation, I realized that my friends are very important to me. I am thankful for them and all they do for me. Whether we have been friends since high school, or friends I have been able to meet in the last 6 months. These woman are my sound block when I don't' think anyone else will understand. My friends are the ones that say, "I totally agree with you", or "you have got to be kidding, are you nuts?" Or a friend that helps delivery your 4th child. Or the one that enjoys a visit with a Starbucks cup of coffee...everyday!!! I smile when I think about my friends. Since moving away from most of my pals, it has made realize...I had it pretty good. But I also have been blessed with a wonderful new friend.




God gives us these relationships for a reason. Through all of life's ups and downs and different seasons of our lives...I am thankful for my friends. The ones you can laugh with, cry with, pray with and experience all of God's blessings. I love you guys. You know who you are!!!!

0 great comments: