Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Great Reptile day


Big Boa's...two headed turtles...albino alligator...what more could you want???



I think the snake would like to have Nicholas for lunch!!!!


Here is just a sneak peak of what you can enjoy if you were to come visit us. The reptile zoo is a great attraction here and we purchased a family pass last spring. So if you ever want to learn more about reptiles...come stay at the Jabusch Bed and Breakfast and spend some time at the zoo!!!! We would love have you.

2 great comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for our reptile zoo experience! Ha Ha Ha. Hey, by the way? Who is the hottie standing next to Jake in the new photo on your blog?

Shana said...

Ha ha Heather. Just little ol' me. I only have 2 or 3 pics of me. I am always the picture taker in our family. Can't wait to show you and the girls the zoo. hee hee