Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Fun in the Sun


The thing I most love to do with the kids is go to the park. It is amazing to me how every time we go each one does something to make me smile. Little Whitney just can't get enough of the slide. At 17 months she shows no fear and continues to surprise me. At this age going up and down the slide just makes her day.


I like how the older kids don't fight and they actually play nicely together. Asking me to push them BOTH on the tire swing or they play chase. And then there is Nicholas. He will bump his head, mouth, or knees, cry a bit and then get back up on the play structure. No memory of any kind and will continue to do what he was doing.

We are so fortunate to have such a park in our neighborhood. It has been a meeting ground for all the kids and moms throughout the day. If we don't make it to the park by dinner, we always try and make a visit before bed time. With the sun out and birds singing it is a relaxing time for me to relect on the positive side of our move away from home. Enjoy your day and have fun with your kids!!!

1 great comments:

Mrs. Breum said...

Love the pictures! We enjoy the park, too~ it's great at these ages when they all love just playing. Simple stuff is the best!