Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday #1 The Craft Room



OK girls...since belonging to this whole Blog world I have been inspired to start Tackle it Tuesday. The project of getting our "Family Studio/Craft Room" has been a project I have wanted to do and has become a sight for sore eyes ever since we moved in. It tends to be the "drop off" for everything you can imagine. My goal by next Tuesday (I know you all do the whole picture before and after thing)is to be able to wrap presents, scrapbook, and let the kids do their thing with all the craft stuff imaginable. So with that said...I am now committed to getting it done since I have shown you what it really looks like today. Come back and check out my room next week.






4 great comments:

Mrs. Breum said...

What a great idea for a room! I'm inspired. Looking forward to hearing more about the craft room. (Are those built-ins?)

Shana said...

Yes they are built-ins. This room is just amazing. I just need to make sure that I use it wisely and not to cluttered. I am taking my time doing it so I am hoping it will been done next week.

Anonymous said...

Hey cool blog Shana. That craft room rocks!! We are looking forward to coming up for some play time. Tell Jake that we have the tv reserved for some chick flicks. Maybe we can get in a game of touch football....NOT! :O)

Tami said...

Wow! Is that a craft room--I thought it was a kitchen! That room is AWESOME. I want to trade tackles with you!